Stadium Rally in Ottawa
Saturday, December 7th @ 11 a.m.
TD Place Arena, Lansdowne Park
LET’S STAND TOGETHER AND INSIST THE FORD GOVERNMENT
EXPAND NOT CUT OUR LOCAL HEALTH SERVICES!
Free OC Transpo Service from 8 am to 4 pm with an event ticket. You can download and print or save to your smartphone.
Click Here to Volunteer
Click for Briefing Note
Click for Ottawa Poster Details
Click for Ottawa Poster (French)
The Doug Ford government intends to:
- Cut funding for and eliminate 25 out of 35 local public health units across Ontario;
- Eliminate 49 out of 59 local paramedic & ambulance services, and eliminate 12 of 22 local dispatch units;
- Impose more real-dollar cuts to local hospitals,
- Impose real-dollar cuts to long term care homes and cancel two special funds that provide support to long-term care homes.
- We are also hearing about home care services being privatized in local communities and there are major cuts to care provision staff in the provincial agencies including the LHINs.