Stadium Rally in Ottawa
Saturday 7 December 11 a.m.
TD Place Arena, Lansdowne Park
LET’S STAND TOGETHER AND INSIST THE FORD GOVERNMENT
EXPAND NOT CUT OUR LOCAL HEALTH SERVICES!
The Doug Ford government intends to:
- Cut funding for and eliminate 25 out of 35 local public health units across Ontario;
- Eliminate 49 out of 59 local paramedic & ambulance services, and eliminate 12 of 22 local dispatch units;
- Impose more real-dollar cuts to local hospitals,
- Impose real-dollar cuts to long term care homes and cancel two special funds that provide support to long-term care homes.
- We are also hearing about home care services being privatized in local communities and there are major cuts to care provision staff in the provincial agencies including the LHINs.